Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Metamodellers

I am rather busy at the moment pushing my new company forward. Yes, for those of you who don't know yet, I have just started up my own company.

It has been very rewarding so far, even considering all the hassle of tasks such as fund-seeking, registering the company, creating a website, develop the products, and making sure that everything work. Wow!, it's been a great challenge.

The focus of this company will be to build socially-enabled platforms to try to tackle two major modern-day challenges: Aggregating value to dispersed information and data (knowledge-building), and complex systems simulations and analysis. This two goals are a bit two complex to explain in a blog, but I hope that as soon as Metamodellers start to deliver its first products, the roadmap will become clear.

Wish me luck, and stay tuned for more news on this front.

1 comment:

LKRaider said...

Legal, parece bem interessante a missão da empresa. Boa sorte :)


PS: dê uma corrigida nos typos da página inicial, faltam letras em algumas palavras ;)

ccp

Amazon